Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life's a Happy Song

Last week was my first Town Hall with Disney. They made announcements, gave prizes, and most importantly, saw the new Muppet Movie. It was great! Also, the night before, my co-worker, Jessi, and I went to dinner and met the owner of Mr. Pancake House (the Chinese equivalent of IHOP). So cool.
Mr. Pancake
My fruit lady and her son





















Then I worked for the weekend and relaxed for my days off. My co-worker Jessi baked homemade chocolate chunk cookies on Sunday and invited us over to eat them. Needless to say, there were no leftovers. Tuesday and Wednesday, I finished touring the metro, rode the local bus around town, and my center went to a big Chinese New Year dinner. Some metro stops here have really beautiful artwork inside:
 

Next week, Chinese New Year vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment