Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life is a Highway

I finally feel like things are kind of getting back on track. On Monday, I planned a term's worth of lessons for my class and we had our first of way too many (in my opinion) "Christmas parties" (referral events). Yesterday, my kitchen light got fixed; my gas got fixed; my Internet got installed; I napped and cooked and played on the computer, and I finally finished the book I've been reading for 2 months. Today, I visited 5 more stops on the metro and met with Nat about our Chinese New Year trip. It's cold and rainy, so back for another movie night on the computer. And Friday I plan to buy train tickets for a trip for next week; plus, our language exchange is starting at work, so HOPEFULLY I will finally start to actually learn some useful Chinese and one day be able to have a conversation. Sorry, no new pictures this week - they'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment